Google+ Angry Birds Addiction: Poached Eggs 1-14

Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Poached Eggs 1-14

Dear Reader, 

This may sound a little sad but this level provided me with something that I can only describe as a very good day. Having three starred this level some time ago I returned to it to write this post and found a one bird finish that had eluded me before. Instructions below...

Patience is all you need.
Precision really is everything here. Attempting to get this right shows just how sensitive the physics engine is in the game. Hitting fractions up or down will not get the outcome you are looking for.  The pink ball of wool is indicative of the shot, but, I warn you, you may be there a while. You can still three star with two birds and much less pain, but this method will net you an extra ~6,000 points, which is gotta be worth it in the end.

More soon Dear Reader.




No comments:

Post a Comment